We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our IT recruitment brand, The Bridge IT, in Leeds. You'll work, supported by and as part of, our wider, award-winning Group marketing team, but will have the autonomy to forge your own path as the sole marketer in our Leeds office.
The successful individual will be a self-starting, 360 marketer, comfortable with all aspects of marketing from content and digital to email, events and social media. In return you will have the opportunity to shape an influential role within our business, responsible for promoting and optimising our brand footprint across multiple channels and playing a key part in driving our growth in the UK recruitment market. You will work strategically with the Group Head of Marketing, external agencies, and stakeholders of all levels, demonstrating creative flair and entrepreneurial, innovative spirit.
Our team are looking for a proactive individual, with the drive to explore and bring to life new ideas. We are looking for someone with the appetite to really make a difference. This role will give you a depth and breadth of experience.Typical duties include:
- Working directly with the head of marketing and senior managers to help design and deliver the marketing strategy
- Creating client proposals and presentations
- Managing online and offline events
- Updating social media channels and creating engaging visual and written posts and content
- Responsible for updating websites including writing SEO content and copy as required
- Responsible for creating compelling blog content to support wider business aims
- Design, production and scheduling of on and offline marketing material
- Collaborating with the wider Group marketing team to plan and execute targeted campaigns
- Previous experience of a performing a 360-marketing role covering digital, content, events, and social media
- You must be an excellent written communicator, able to write engaging blog content with an understanding of SEO
- An eye for design and layout
- Experience of executing lead generation email campaigns
- Experience of event management
- Experience of HubSpot (or similar CRM) and inbound marketing
- A fantastic eye for detail
- Organised and able to manage own workload
- Photography, design, or videography experience is not essential but would be highly advantageous
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we'd love to hear from you.Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body and soul of each of our colleagues.