An FP & A Director is required for a international private equity backed business going through a high level of M&A and transformational activity. Reporting into the CFO, you will work closely with the management team and private equity investors to drive all aspects of FP&A on a routine and project basis. The role is initially being recruited on a 12-month fixed term contract basis with the view of potentially going permanent in the long term.Role & Responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact for all FPA ad hoc work relating to current M&A and transformation projects
- Work closely as part of a management team to help deliver on the key commercial objectives including refinancing, disposal and pricing projects.
- Drive divisional FP&A teams to produce all relevant information and analysis sufficient to prepare the monthly group board report, including commentary
- Challenge forecasts / budget submissions, challenging trends and providing valuable business insights into future performance of the business
- Taking a lead on all FP&A finance continuous improvement initiatives
- Support the Group CFO in the completion of the annual strategy review process / 5-year plan
- Manage and lead the Group FP&A team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Previous in depth experience of working in a senior FP&A capacity for an international business within the business services sector
- Significant project experience is essential ideally with exposure of working in large transformation teams
To apply for the role please click on the link.