Junior Brand Manager - retail £25k + benefits
Our client is a highly successful global retail group and due to growth they are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Junior Brand Manager. You'll work in lovely offices and play a big part in the UK Marketing team with global exposure and potential progression opportunities. Th
You will be supporting with creating and implementing the UK brand strategy, helping to develop customer insights and translate them into effective brand positioning and promotional campaigns. With exciting and ambitious global growth plans, the Assistant Brand Manager will support the Senior Brand Manager in actively driving and implementing initiatives, new product launches and providing key tactical plans, reporting, and co-leading strong product and campaign activity.
Previous experience within brand, retail or consumer products would be a huge bonus, our client would like:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a Marketing related degree (desirable).
- Experience in consumer products marketing, retail marketing or brand management ideal
- Some prior experience with supporting a product launch/project management a bonus
- Problem-solver, able to drive the way forward with speed and agility.
- Curious, passionate, creative and always striving to learn and improve.
- Passion for brand and retail!
- Team player with good communication skills, able to articulate point of view.
A highly organised and creative brand enthusiast will thrive in this role so if you have experience in consumer products, retail or brand we would be delighted to hear from you. In order to apply, please send over your most up to date CV!Apply now for immediate consideration for this rapidly growing agency. Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search. Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.