Our client a Global FMCG/Retail Logistics Business who are a FTSE have asked us to find an interim Campaign Manager. This is an inside IR35 assignment.
Reporting to the Director of Comms:
Key areas of Focus are:
- The role will involve working in collaboration with external agencies to prepare and execute campaigns and measure and report on their effectiveness.
- Campaign formats can vary from digital, direct mail, TV and broadcast, to print or telesales.
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Take responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions.
- Administer the website(s).
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
Our client is looking for an interim day rate Campaign Manager who has a proven track record of working with a FTSE business. A candidate that has experience in this space and can hit the ground running. *The Employer is fully committed to being an inclusive employer and ensuring equal opportunities. It is a priority to make our workforce as diverse as possible, and we welcome applications from under-represented groups.