Maersk are accelerating competitive advantage through technology by standardising and growing a set of industry leading logistics platforms and focusing on our customer experiences and outcomes such as Maersk.com.
As part of this, a vacancy exists for a UX Designer to join Maersk Technology in the UK.
This team has the vision to revolutionise the user experience across all our digital touchpoints, using data to increase the relevancy of content, products and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your user experience skills to work on a product which will have impact on how our customers interact and connect with our multi-billion-dollar business.Key Responsibilities
You'll be part of a larger UX and design community, working alongside our organisational owners, service designers, interaction designers, qual & quant researchers, engineering teams, and more.
You will be part of the multidisciplinary agile team, designing and developing a platform capability that will be consumed across an omni-channel brand and product portfolio.
You will work across our digital products and collaborate with various product teams to ensure that Maersk is serving the needs of our customers as well as driving commercial growth opportunities. You will be part of customer research, design thinking workshops and will present ideas and solutions to a wider audience, helping to develop and deliver against the future vision.
This is your opportunity to flex a multi-billion dollar business - and measure your impact.Who we are looking for
- Senior Level of practical experience delivering strong digital experiences.
- You possess a bachelor's degree in a relevant subject (or equivalent experience).
- Strong user-centric mindset and approach to design.
- Able to translate business goals and user needs into a constantly evolving set of best practice UX guidelines geared to giving our customers an optimum experience.
- Proven experience in Information Architecture; working in a B2X ecommerce environment. Specific experience in Personalisation & Recommendation systems is desirable.
- Ability to lead customer research and translate findings into a design strategy or UX design.
- Analytical and structured approach to your work. An advocate of an evidence-based, continuous improvement culture.
- Good at visualising and communicating your ideas, solutions and rationale to stakeholders.
- Able to set and influence expectations and uphold high quality standards.
- Have experience working in a mature agile team.
- Embrace a dynamic working environment that is undergoing a high pace of transformation change.
We'd like you to provide a portfolio of work with your application that shows examples of your approach and way of working. Still not sure - get in touch and talk to us - lets investigate together!CONTACT ME TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE!