The role holder will have experience in implementing quality assurance procedures, monitoring of service delivery, and always improving quality measures. Role holder will demonstrate aspects of building and implementing a broad quality assurance culture. The role holder will have frequent interactions with managers, senior leaders and clients.
The primary responsibility is to design and implement quality assurance measures and ongoing reviewing of those measures across tuition in three key areas:
- Supplementary Provision
- Alternative Provision
- National Tutoring Programme
The role holder will play a role in the execution of broader solutions in which to develop the operational efficiencies and people capabilities across the Teaching Personnel. The role is a key interface in ensuring the effective delivery or tuition to schools and services across Teaching Personnel. The individual will sit within Teaching Personnel, however, may engage key stakeholder across the wider group when designing and implanting measure. Key accountabilities:
Quality Assurance of Tuition
- Responsible for monitoring, inspecting, and proposing measures to correct or improve a tuition products and processes to meet quality standards.
- Developing and maintaining relationships across tuition managers, tuition providers and management team
- Create robust processes internally and contribute to develop of improved systems for tuition delivery.
- Create and maintain clear project plans.
- Implementation of quality assurance measures internally and externally for delivery of tuition and intervention
- Create systems to monitor quality of tutors learning objective setting, absence monitoring, sessional feedback and progress report writing.
- To acquire knowledge, expertise, and continuous improvement
- Responsible of designing, embedding and delivery high quality tuition models.
Evaluation & Metrics
- Evaluation and reviewing of business need to improve or change practices when monitoring quality.
- Assessing the success of quality assurance plans and help employees to improve their practices.
The roles would suit energetic and innovative individuals who are passionate about helping people learn and grow.
- Education sector knowledge and a strong track record of effective quality assurance
- Ability to advise, guide and influence managers as trusted advisor, and build rapport at all levels.
- Good organisational and planning skills, as well as being an excellent communicator.
- Qualified to degree level.
- Proven expertise in implementing high performance quality assurance.
- Has worked in similar fast-moving environments in large SMEs.
Specific knowledge topics
- National Curriculum
- Implementing new processes
- Feedback and communication
- Emotional intelligence
- Learning impact and assessment
- High performance cultures and climates
The role is full time starting as soon as possible. The role can be based at home or office based (flexible working offered). The salary for this role is £35,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications.