We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and ambitious Account Manager to join our PR department. This is a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a highly creative agency environment.
As a PR Account Manager, you form part of the broader Propaganda Client Services team. Working alongside your Account Director, you will build strong client relationships through the delivery of a variety of projects and campaigns. You will lead some projects independently, whilst driving and supporting other team members to deliver projects in parallel. You will work seamlessly across a variety of sectors in both business to business and consumer environments, co-authoring, managing and delivering strategic plans, campaigns and project work.
You will have experience and knowledge in:
- 1-2 years working as an Account Executive / Senior Account Executive in a PR role (either agency or in-house)
- Building relationships with journalists
- Understanding the relationship between PR and SEO
- Consistently earning links and coverage for clients
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing long-standing relationships with journalists and clients
- Engaging and integrating with the wider client services, digital and creative teams (on and offline) to deliver compelling, differentiated and results driven brand strategies for clients
- Working efficiently across multiple campaigns, ensuring deadlines are met
- Leverage new and existing media relationships, together with story angles to secure online coverage
- Research and analyse data to facilitate the creation of PR campaigns that deliver successful results for clients
- Developing compelling ideas for clients that show you understand the current media landscape, enabling you to pitch stories to journalists in a creative way
- Writing press releases, e-mail pitches and SEO-optimised blog content
We know we ask for a lot, that's because we make big promises to our clients. And our ongoing delivery of these promises means you'd be joining one of the most business savvy, entrepreneurial and commercial agencies in the UK. Furthermore, the right recruit will use this role to further their ambitions and expand their opportunities as our business continues to grow.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Please forward a short covering letter with your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.