- Deputise for the CRO to provide challenge and guidance on risk assumptions and capital modelling, liaise with external parties where necessary.
- Create and implement independant model validation tests, collaborating closely with first line teams.
- Collaborate with M&A teams to provide opinion on insurance risk; review new business targets in the context of risk appetite to asses suitability.
- For sucessful transactions, assess the capital impacts with regards to integration.
- Develop and improve processes for reporting on capital adequacy.
- Play a key role in the development of stress and scenario testing capabilities, seeking to develop in-house tools.
- The successful candidate will ideally have spent a number of years within a top tier consultancy, focused on the P&C insurance market.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead.
- Strong data manipulation and quantitative capabilities.
- FIA designation and CERA qualfication preferable.
- 8+ years experience with at least 3+ years providing quantitative risk assesments.
Location: Central LondonSalary: £120-150k + competitive bonus
"Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills."
For similar roles, please visit www.miryco.com