TEKsystems are working with a Tier 1 global bank to resource a highly skilled and collaborative team player to join as a Platform Engineer.
The candidate will need to be able to work closely with developers, engineers and project managers to ensure key deliverables are met The key responsibilities will
· Identification of areas for improvement within automation, process or tooling.
· Drive Automation and Orchestration best practices; focusing on tooling and integration with a focus on a continuous delivery model.
· Adopting continuous integration and deployment using orchestration tools and how to integrate this into the teams continuous delivery pipeline and standardise the way change is performed in the bank.
· Promote Self-Service and Automation standards and help train teams to understand why to adopt and use the automated tools to perform change.
· Promote the change in culture and behaviour required to demonstrate the benefit between manual changes and automated releases.
· Contribute within agile community for new tools and ways to perform orchestration with either existing or promoting the use of new tools in the market.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Automation experience - Ansible / Puppet
- Containerisation - Docker / Kubernetes -
- Environment management - GitHub / BitBucket etc -
- Waterfall / Agile, SAFe, Kanban experience
- Bitbucket & TeamCity
- Server Addition
Platform / DevOps EngineerLocation:
500.00 - 550.00 GBP DailyJob Type:
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.