A very unique opportunity has arisen with a leading global Private Equity / Infrastructure Fund - after another successful year, the group are hiring an institutional investor relations
The firm manage c.£10bn assets and have a lovely office located in the heart of Central London. The Investor Relations role will focus on the firms Renewable Energy fund which has a long standing history of success. With the manager of the fund, you will maintain key relationships with investors and you will be integral to the success of the fund over the next few years.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders (Board Members, Analysts, Investors etc.)
- Co-ordinate roadshows and attend and organise investor events
- Work with the sales team to prospect new investors
- Respond to DDQs and ad-hoc investor enquiries
- Developing and maintaining the CRM database
- Producing high quality marketing materials and presentations
- Lead the creation and writing of annual and interim reports
- 5+ years of experience with Institutional Investors
- Experience working in investor relations for a listed company/investment fund.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Passion for Renewables and ESG
If you are looking to take the next step up in your investor relations career, then apply here.