- Writing clean code that satisfies business requirements in a maintainable and future-proof way
- Assisting the Lead Developer & the Head of IT to ensure that the systems we support are always available, secure and are perform as they should be.
- Contributing to discussions regarding process and system improvements across the entire business.
- Providing support and assistance to the business for existing systems, helping to resolve issues that colleagues and customers.
- Delivering projects on time that meet the agreed requirements and business needs.
- Experience working in the Finance Industry (or another regulated environment)
- AngularJS (with gulp), Bower and Node.js.
- Strong knowledge of SOLID Principles
- Agile Development and Test Driven Development
- SCRUM Framework
This role will be fully remote even post COVID.
To be considered, please send me your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org