Global employers need a product that makes working from any workspace, anywhere in the world, as easy as booking an Uber - where staff can work seamlessly from a global network of space and usage data optimises future real estate strategies.
It's a complex $multi-trillion problem and we're growing a world-class team of Senior React / Node Engineers to solve it.
*About the role:*
You'll join our remote team to work on executing an evolving product roadmap and will be among our first engineers to tackle this global opportunity. Along the way, you'll have loads of responsibility, own large parts of the product and be part of an amazing team making a big impact at a global scale.
We've already started onboarding some of the world's largest brands and are seeing rapidly growing demand, with hundreds of companies (av. 45,000 employees) interested in what we're building.
* Build brand new functionality from the ground up using the latest web technologies including Tailwind, gRPC-Web and React-Query.
* Develop customer (and other stakeholder) products and internal tools.
* Design and develop components and services (both on frontend and backend), and integrate them into the core product.
* Scope new requirements with the company and our users.
* Monitor performance and continuously iterate off the back of user feedback.
* Experience with Tailwind, Elastic UI and React Query.
* Experience shipping consumer and business facing applications.
* Ambition to deliver world class software.
* You love to learn and continually develop yourself and your wider team.
* Like to have fun, interact well with others and be a team player.
* Eligible to work in the UK.
* A background in design is desirable.
* Based in a timezone within 3 hours of the UK.
* Access to all the coworking spaces on Desana!
* Flexible working hours
* Regular salary reviews
* Pension scheme
* Company performance related bonuses
* Friday afternoon personal development time
* 30 Minute Video Call
* Tech Test
* Video Call with Wider Team