Job Title: Senior Data Sytems and Governance Analyst
Location: Houghton Regis
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
To support the MDM function in particular relating to SAP matters. Resolving help desk tickets and technically support the MDM team. Define data setup rules and processes, develop and maintain MDM KPIs. Develop integrated data integrity reports combining various data sets and different ERP systems to support the business. Identifying data inaccuracies and inconsistencies, putting corrective actions in place. Cleansing of the databases as required.
* SAP Master Data Management support - technical knowledge
* Resolve SAP MDM related help dsk tickets from the business
* Winshuttle SAP mass load script development to support business mass data loading requirements.
* Development of data analysis and reporting tools using Power BI. Routines to ensure data accuracy and consistency across different business system platforms. (SAP, M3 and Sage X3).
* Document data structure and field setup rules. Principally concerning Item, Serialisation, Supplier, Customer and Installed base / equipment lists.
* Work with local businesses and M3/SAP teams, performing detailed data analysis to ensure alignment of Master data to support SAP roll-out. Some travel will therefore be required.
* Perform analysis of large volumes of data from different sources in different formats. Segregate, sort and cleanse results.
* Present processes / analyses and summarise to technical and managerial teams.
* Data governance, exception reporting, progressing issues to resolution.
* Further develop MDM KPIs
* In conjunction with MDM management team, develop ERP system exploitation initiatives.
* Producing adhoc reports and providing relevant information
* Run meetings on item data with business owners and entities within the company to ensure smooth operation of the business
* Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and process development.
* Other tasks as required by the business as the role will continuously develop and change.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
* Proficient in MS Office packages especially Excel and possibly Access/SQL
* Experience in ERP system data management especially SAP.
* Knowledge of SAP ChaRM and SOLMAN would be beneficial
* Experience in integrating information/tables from complex business systems.
* Attention to detail and ability to work from own initiative with good organisation and prioritisation skills.
* Understanding and experience in complex business process flows
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
* Degree holder or of degree calibre in Engineering/IT/Business
* MS Office packages especially Word, Excel, Access/SQL
* ERP systems knowledge, especially SAP. M3 or Sage X3 would be useful
* Communication and coordination skills to ensure other departments and functions complete required tasks.
SUPERVISION / MANAGEMENT OF OTHERS:
* Central Warehouse Planning and Procurement personnel
* SSUs (Sales and Service Units)
* Global Finance
* Factories and OEM Engineering
* SAP and M3 business process owners and system access control function
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are giving Arjo permission to store your information