As the PR and Media Manager for Scientific Games Digital, you will be responsible for managing the press release and editorial pipeline. This will include the end-to-end approval process across multiple stakeholders and continents. The role will interface closely with both the UK based Marketing Team and our Corporate Communications Team in Las Vegas, USA. At any stage, the role will manage up to ten concurrent releases so experience of managing workflows as well as the production of world-class copy is critical.
* Work with senior leaders across the business to develop PR, Social and Editorial content.
* Track and monitor the stage-gating of each PR and editorial ensuring prompt sign off and follow-up where required.
* Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders across multiple time zones.
* Maintain the PR and Media plan ensuring every piece of content is tracked and the status visible at all times.
* Deliver both long and short-form copy across all channels and mediums - including video and tutorials.
* Work with product marketing teams to polish product communications and game release documentation.
Knowledge and Values
§ Experienced and savvy copywriter with a decisive mindset to get things done.
§ Ability to bring a product and brand to life through a deep understanding of the written word.
§ Proven track record in delivering against clear deadlines with a can-do attitude under pressure.
§ Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to break down barriers and reshape existing processes where necessary.
§ A 'roll up your sleeves' approach to kick-starting new ways of working.
§ Gaming, Sports, Film/TV or Entertainment background a plus