T2M Resourcing are working on behalf of a highly successful and progressive business support services provider who have an opportunity for a Management Accountant. Newly qualified or PQ you will be joining the business at an exciting time of growth and change and play a key role in providing accurate and timely management accounts, forecast and budgets for central business units and business partnering with the area's directors.
As Management Accountant your key responsibilities will include:
* Acting as the deputy for the Central Finance Manager, to fully support this position in carrying out the duties required of the role and to provide cover for any absence.
* Assisting in coaching and developing the Management Accountants.
* Preparing monthly management accounts and presenting these to the Central Overhead Directors, including variance analysis to budgets and forecasts. You will also act as Finance business partner to these areas.
* Analysing and understanding key variances, investigating the root cause of any inaccurate postings and driving resolutions, including challenging the cost centre owners to provide information when necessary. Making recommendations for areas of cost reduction.
* Completion of monthly accruals and prepayments combined with full supporting analysis and explanations.
* Completion of monthly exceptional and risks/ opportunities schedules for your area of responsibilities
* Production of monthly forecasts, the Budget and strategic plans
* Completing balance sheet account reconciliations, ensuring any risks are identified and mitigated on a timely basis. Ensuring robustness and completeness of financial records. To also encourage transparency with reporting to stakeholders
* Supporting ongoing UK projects with monthly financial data, helping forecast future capitalisation costs and depreciation to assist project leaders.
* Identifying ways to improve the quality and integrity of the data and processes, implementing automation where feasible. Developing and improving procedures, adopting best practice for the industry and driving continuous process improvement.
To be successful as Management Accountant you will have the following skills, experience and attributes,
Degree 2(i) Hons. or Equivalent
ACCA, CIMA or ACA part -qualified or above
* A management accounting and reconciliations background, preferably SAP/Microsoft Dynamics experience,
* Advanced excel knowledge including lookups and pivot tables.
* Strong analytical and numerical skills.
* Extensive experience in management reporting, reconciling balance sheet accounts, preparing journals, completing key accruals and prepayment calculations, handling large volumes of data, and presenting to senior stakeholders, is a mandatory minimum requirement.
* Previous knowledge of working with an ERP/accounting system preferably SAP/Microsoft dynamics
* Attention to detail.
* A proactive, methodical and analytical nature.
* Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
* Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
* Excellent problem solving skills along with the ability to identify and escalate matters which require remedial action.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Persistent but professional manner capable of influencing others
So, what's in it for you?
* Competitive salary up to £43,000 per annum + extensive Benefits Package and the opportunity for career progression
* The chance to work for a successful global organisation in a role that offers you visibility in the business.
* Working in a supportive and collegiate culture.
* A blend of home/office working.
To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and availability to start work.
Due to high to the high volume of applications we are receiving we are unable to respond to each candidate personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately your application will not have been successful