Broadridge continues to grow and with new projects in the pipeline we are always looking for quality Programme Managers to join the existing team based in London, managing the onboarding of large programmes for Tier 1 banks within the Post-Trade function. If you are interested in joining Broadridge, please add your CV to this Talent Pool.
The Programme Manager will be the primary contact point for the client, aligning their requirements with the global Broadridge IT delivery and implementation functions and, as such, must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of IT change delivery in a financial services environment (preferably, investment banking). Ideally having worked for a solution provider or alternatively being experienced in vendor management from a client perspective, the successful candidate must be confident and self-motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal candidate would be familiar with back office processing in an investment banking environment and be confident in their knowledge of operational processing across a number of global markets.
You will be responsible for:
* Providing overall leadership and control for a large Tier 1 bank delivery programme whilst maintaining a focus on achieving results efficiently as required for both Broadridge and our client.
* Being the key client liaison for "change" including the development and presentation of Steering Committee papers, project plans, progress reports.
* Owning external and internal stakeholder management ensuring clear reporting of programme progress and risk/issue management.
* Coordinating with our global product delivery groups in the US, UK, Europe and India, ensuring deliveries meet overall project needs. Working closely with these teams and helping them to deliver to their obligations, provide mentoring and guidance.
* Managing the programme to contractual and programme level obligations and the management of change control to those obligations.
* Financial, technical and schedule reporting.
* Ensuring the programme is delivered to internal policies and controls