Our client based near Poole are seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Senior Treasury Analyst Salary:
Senior Treasury Analyst Role:
Providing support to the Treasury and Business Planning functions of the Treasury department.
Primary responsibility is to produce, under supervision, the group's annual financial plan incorporating the forecast financial return. Analysis of information for the group's business plan including scenario analysis, stress testing and integration of finance and development data into the group's business planning software.
Senior Treasury Analyst Responsibilities:
* Produce, under supervision, the group's financial plan and updates
* Translation of all data used in the production of the group's annual and quarterly financial plans into the group's financial planning software.
* Undertake stress testing and scenario/mitigation analysis
* Analyse and report on the outcomes on a regular basis to develop new methods for stress testing the group and design outputs to assist in the analysis of risk
* Monitor and report on the group's Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and assist in the development of new reporting methods through the group's financial planning process.
Senior Treasury Analyst Requirements:
* Relevant treasury/finance qualification/business degree or experience
* Desirable to have experience in financial planning, analysis scenarios and stress testing analytical skills
* Excellent knowledge of general IT technologies, to include Microsoft Excel (advanced) plus working knowledge of Business Information/Analysis Tools and Microsoft Word
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* An ideal understanding of the treasury function
* Strong communicator, showing confidence working at all levels of the organisation
* Demonstrable understanding of the importance of customer service
* Ability to build an understanding of the technical requirements of the department to aid administrative activities
Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:00
If this role is of interest to and you fulfil the criteria, please apply with your full CV, or contact the team on (phone number removed)