Java Software Developer - Java J2EE, Apache Camel Routes, Maven, SpringBoot, XML, JSON, Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift, API's, Java Integration Patterns - Manchester - £60-70k + excellent bonus + bens
An experienced Java Software Developer is urgently required by my client to play a significant role in my client's digital Business Transformation and implementation of a product line approach. You will play a pivotal role in a new Integration Platform team which will help to move the business towards an API and Services Economy model.
Java Software Developer Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop a set of business-facing Integration Services that enable the organisation to abstract data and methods from underlying systems
- Play a key role in the move towards a Microservices software architecture, within a Cloud-First Strategy which enables containerisation and dynamic scaling
- Help to drive a strategy of Open Data, where APIs enable q host of new business opportunities.
- Provide leadership in the design and development of software components
- Collaborate with the Data and Integration Platform team in establishing and running a new Integration platform
Java Software Developer Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in software design and development with in-depth experience of Java, Apache Camel routes, Maven, SpringBoot, XML and JSON
- Extensive knowledge of Kubernetes and/ or Docker, and Java integration patterns (ideally Openshift)
- Detailed experience of microservice frameworks and expertise working with API's, ESB's and defining services
- Experience of building Integration services in a Cloud-base environment (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Awareness of security requirements and software design implications for on-prem and cloud-based solutions
My client is committed to a best-practice approach so part of your role will be to help to improve software design and development processes on a continuous basis. Experience of the product management discipline and Domain Driven Deign and assisting in establishing this approach would be ideal.
Java Software Developer - Java J2EE, Camel Routes, Maven, SpringBoot, XML, JSON, Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift, API's, Java Integration Patterns - Manchester - £60-70k + excellent bonus + bens
Essential Recruitment is a specialist Technology recruitment business with an in-depth understanding of the rapidly changing nature of the Tech market. We build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates based on our core values of Trust, Integrity and Delivery