Competitive salary + excellent overtime rates, plus other excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer looking for a job that offers great benefits including a recently upgraded fully fitted company van, attractive overtime rates and an annual bonus? this is what SMT GB an industry leader distributor of Volvo Construction Equipment has to offer.
SMT are always on the look-out for the best people who can apply their industry skills and knowledge to make a real impact within the team and business and we are now recruiting a Depot Based Field Service Engineer covering the Immingham, Grimsby and Hull areas.
We want to hear from you if you have the following:
* Experience in construction, HGV or agriculture heavy plant machinery maintenance and repair
* At minimum, an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Plant Maintenance, Agricultural or HGV Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Experience in diagnostics and troubleshooting and a comprehensive understanding of hydraulics and electronics.
* Carrying out the service and repairs of our Volvo heavy plant construction machinery
* Identifying mechanical problems using technical knowledge and computerised diagnostic equipment, offering guidance and advice to the customer
* Attending any relevant product or systems training courses to ensure a high standard of competence required to efficiently complete duties.
* Working in accordance with Volvo Group UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care
If you feel you fit some but not all the above criteria but interested in this opportunity with SMT GB then we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our successful business focused on listening to what their employees have to say and who are committed to training and the professional development of its staff