Location - Cambridgeshire
Salary - £35- £40K
Benefits include -
Mon -Thurs 7.30-3.30 and Friday 7.30-3pm
Bonus (paid out for the last 4 yrs) + more company benefits
Do you want to take the next steps in your NDT career?
Do you want to work with one of the most respected companies in their sector?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is looking for a keen and enthusiastic, team player to join their experienced NDT Team.
You must hold a current EN4179 Level 2 Aerospace certificate
This role will be based at the UK offices but travel, both in the UK and overseas may be required.
* Provision of NDT support within the company.
* Inspections are required on a wide variety of aircraft, components and structures.
* Inspections are required to be completed to national and international standards within the various national and international regulatory frameworks, set by the appropriate authority.
* Completion of all task related paperwork in order to maintain up to date, accurate records of work carried out.
* Provision of NDT support to third party customers both new and existing customers worldwide.
* An ability to confidently work unsupervised but also as an effective team member with a flexible approach to the department workload.
Due to the nature of the works carried out in this role, you must be comfortable working in small / confined spaces and aspects to this role can be active and hands on.
EN4179 Level 2 In - Ultrasonic, Eddy Current & Radiographic
Magnetic Particle & Liquid Penetrant
Due to the nature of works and projects you will be working on - Security Clearance is required for this role. This is not a remote role.
Please only apply if you live in the UK, and are a Sole British National, hold just a British Passport and have lived in the UK for at least the last 5 years