Account Manager - Rail/Construction Infrastructure Recruitment
Watford, Hertfordshire OR Greater Manchester
Competitive Salary + Bonus
Are you an experienced Account Manager who thrives on delivering high levels of customer service to clients and can create future-proof strategies to increase sales and enhance business relationships?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to work within a high-performing recruitment team that focuses on delivering sentinel rail skills to a specific long-standing client with sites throughout the UK. This role is a permanent role for an Account Manager, who will be based in either our recently refurbished Head Office in Central Watford (3min walk from Watford Junction Station) or alongside a great team of Business Developers and Recruiters near Greater Manchester.
McGinley Support Services is one of the UK's largest specialist privately owned recruitment businesses providing the Infrastructure sector of the Construction and Rail industry with permanent, contract, and temporary staff at all levels and skills.
We have been consulting and recruiting for over four decades and presently working on the biggest major critical national infrastructure projects in Europe.
* You will be the primary commercial contact at McGinley Support Services, with a responsibility to ensure retention and growth of the contingent workforce.
* Liaising with various stakeholders in the business you will discuss requirements of finalised contracts, attend handover meetings, and ensure staff headcount and structure fully supports the success and growth of the account.
* As Account Manager you will be fully aware of any commercial information and use Account Management Record (AMR) to keep up to date for the duration of the contract.
* You will be responsible for the overall delivery of service to the client and regularly discuss service expectations, as well as helping the client plan for their long-term needs.
* Monitoring the overall performance indicators for the contract and responding to all compliments and complaints is crucial to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
* You might also be responsible for the balance of staff skills (180 and 360 recruitment consultants) within the account and ensure company systems are updated as per the company processes and policies.
* Taking part in the monthly/annual budgeting process with the Finance team and providing a monthly progress bulletin to accompany financial reporting will also be required in this post.
If you are an experienced Account Manager having recruited sentinel rail skills into National Rail projects previously, and able to meet the criteria outlined above then we can't wait to meet you. Please apply now!
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. We regret that if you have not been contacted within five working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that an email from us hasn't been blocked by your spam filter. We receive many CVs and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
McGinley Support Services is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependants, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
McGinley Support Services is committed to making reasonable adjustments in order for all candidates who are successfully put through to the interview stage to be able to attend