IT Project Manager / West Yorkshire / Remote working / £55,000 DOE
Are you a strong IT Project Manager who is looking for a new role to hit the ground running? Are you looking to work for a company where you are expected to hold your own and take ownership for your work?
Corecom Consulting is engaging with a leading healthcare software business who are embarking upon a significant technical transformation project which will change the way in which they host and deliver their market leading solutions. Our client is looking for a Project Manager who can integrate well with a team and is able to hit the ground running with their knowledge and experience.What you can look forward to:
What we need from you:
- Working on a brand-new one-of-a-kind project for the business.
- Providing a better service within the business
- A fun, friendly, family feel environment.
- Early finishes on Fridays.
- Strong demonstratable Project Management experience of leading and governing complex firmware and hardware development projects using both agile and waterfall methodologies (Scrum and Prince2).
- Experience working on Business Transformation projects.
- Proficient in the use and interrogation of Azure DevOps.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills, including ability to understand complex flows and processes in order to be able to guide and instigate timely decisions within the team whilst retaining sight of the resolution.
- Able to motivate and drive cross-functional teams and be able to clearly manage complex cross team interdependencies and priorities.
- Ensuring that you and the wider team remain customer and product quality obsessed.
Reporting into the Head of Platforms you will be primarily responsible for utilising your skills as a strong communicator and organiser to ensure that the objectives are delivered in a collaborative timely manner by the team, that all aspects of the Software Delivery Life Cycle are considered and implemented throughout the lifecycle of the project. To project manage one or more projects of varying size and complexity within the business solutions roadmap, following rigorous project management methodologies which ensure that projects and delivered to timescales, benefits are realised, and stakeholders are appropriately engaged.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply now, or send your CV . I am aiming to book interviews as soon as possible; we have the opportunity to interview quickly so please get applications in by 16th June.IT Project Manager / West Yorkshire / Remote working / £55,000 DOE
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93152733