CIO Advisory Consultant- Senior Manager LONDON
Are you looking to further your skills as an experienced CIO Advisory Consultant? We are currently working with a superb organisation that are looking to expand their team. The organisation is a world leading professional services company that is renovating businesses, technology models and operations to run innovatively and efficiently.
The role of a CIO Advisory Consultant will join the Transformation team and will work with businesses to address their daily needs and keep it relevant. The ideal CIO Advisory Consultant will ideally have a background in consulting, having C-suite level communications and engagement, with good stakeholder management. They will have extensive knowledge on adoption of strategies. A successful CIO Advisory Consultant will have great passion for tech transformation and various types of operating and financial models. The ideal person will stay up to date with current tech trends to allow for maximum development.Ideal Criteria for CIO Advisory Consultant-Senior Manager
As a CIO Advisory Consultant - Senior Manager, you will get:
- Extensive knowledge on IT Operating models, process as well as organisation and Governance redesign
- Experience in Agile and DevOps
- Good knowledge on financial models, and technology modernisation practices
- C-suite level communication
- Base salary of £90,000 - £105,000
- £10,000 in bonuses
- Comprehensive Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to play a part and have an impact on future tech innovations
- Opportunity to travel, post COVID-19
This is a great opportunity to further you career as a CIO Advisory Consultant and become part of a leading organisation, making major developments in Tech Innovation. To find out more please contact Zack
or apply directly now!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93152176