Trainee Claims Service Account Handler United Kingdom, Leicester Trainee Claims Service Account Handler We're hiring!
Aon Reinsurance Solutions are currently recruiting for Trainee Claims Service Account Handlers to service a portfolio of clients with the primary objective of obtaining agreement and settlement as efficiently as possible. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that services a broad range of business from around the world.
This role will be based in our Leicester office. About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance. Reinsurance Solutions
Reinsurance Solutions, a division of Aon plc, is the world's leading reinsurance intermediary and full-service capital advisor. We empower our clients to better understand, manage and transfer risk through innovative solutions and personalised access to all forms of global reinsurance capital across treaty, facultative and capital markets. As a trusted advocate, we deliver local reach to the world's markets, an unparalleled investment in innovative analytics, including catastrophe management, actuarial and rating agency advisory. Through our professionals' expertise and experience, we advise clients in making optimal capital choices that will empower results and improve operational effectiveness for their business. With more than 80 offices in 50 countries, our worldwide client base has access to the broadest portfolio of integrated capital solutions and services. About the Role
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria. As a Trainee Claims Service Account Handler some of your key responsibilities will involve:
About you As a Trainee Claims Service Account Handler your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Assist in the processing of Claims including submission to participating Reinsurers
- Resolve incoming queries quickly & efficiently, maintaining good client communication
- Build and foster relationships with external parties, keeping all stakeholders advised of developments as they occur.
- Effectively communicate across a network of internal contacts and business units.
- Use core systems & reports to manage & prioritise workloads across agreed Key Result Areas, proactively taking remedial action where results are not in line with expectations.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Salary and Benefits
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of claims within an insurance environment would be preferable but is not essential as full training will be given.
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We're happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we're happy to discuss options with you upon application