Headquartered in Zurich, Imburse has grown from its humble start in 2017 to the award-winning, status-quo challenging, market-leading, hyphen-loving, T-shirt sporting, company you see before you today. Our product allows for integration-free access to the entire global payment ecosystem, from card collections, to debit orders, e-wallets, push to card transactions, tokenizations, reconciliations, and so much more.We are the only marketplace for our clients to choose what payment technologies they would like to use, where, with whom, and for how much. Our small yet incredible team has built this Payments-as-a-Service platform and taken our company from strength to strength. Become a part of our story as we change the payments world forever.
*About the role:*
At Imburse we are on a steep growth trajectory, and with that comes the need to build a platform that can scale rapidly. This means that we would like to evolve our platform to make us market and technology leaders. We need someone with your skills and experience to help take ownership of the design and implementation of our platform. This role has enough scope to really make your own, and we will be there to support you throughout the process.
Working in an agile processed team, you will be working directly with our Product Owners, Business Analysts and Principal Engineers, getting your hands dirty in code and building and designing our microservices. You will also be mentoring the developers to be the best they can be.
* 8+ years of commercial experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
* Experience designing and implementing distributed software systems using microservices and best coding and design best practices
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
* Deep knowledge of .NET core and C#
* Experience with actors systems such as Akka.net is a plus
* Experience with Kubernetes, or docker
* Good knowledge of SQL and No-SQL databases
* Experience of CI/CD tooling and responsibly running solutions in production, working with logging, monitoring and alerting stacks
Don't worry if you don't have experience in all of the skills listed, we are open to a wide range of candidates with all levels of experience. If you think you'd be a good fit, send us your CV!
First and foremost, you are passionate about technology and coding. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone works together to get things done. Where no one is scared of picking up a piece of work and running with it. Where learning fast is the order of the day, and taking ourselves too seriously is not. Where success is celebrated and everyone is accessible.
* Company funded Private Medical Insurance
* Salary Sacrifice Schemes: Cycle to Work, Nursery, Gym Membership and Season Ticket Loans
* Easily accessible central London location. It's quite a swanky place with a free gym and unlimited coffee
* Perkbox subscription giving you access to some great perks and discounts
* Skip the office and work from home when needed
* Manage the work-life balance with flexible working hours
* Keep an eye on your future with our voluntary Pension Scheme
* Get enough time off to recharge, with 25 paid days vacation plus an extra day for your birthday. Hip Hip Hooray!
* And plenty of (Covid permitting) office socials to keep you smiling
* Chat on Teams
* Pair programming&call with the Dev Team