We empower private equity firms to make sound investment decisions with our award-winning digital due diligence, whilst supporting portfolio companies through necessary digital transformation to accelerate business performance and realise higher exit valuations.
Our holistic approach to digital change, transitions from the operators and implementers of digital activity, through to board level, where Palladium's input helps support both the cultural and commercial impact of digitally led change.
We're a team of digital consultants with a track record of digital success on a global scale. Sector experience spans TMT, Retail, Financial Services, FMCG and Transport & Logistics, from leading digital sales transformation initiatives to assessing digital capabilities for businesses.
*About the role:*
We are hiring for smart, tech savvy, Full stack developers. Be part of a team of digital natives who help design and build scalable solutions.
We are looking for a full stack developer responsible for managing and enhancing web applications that interchange of data between the server, the users and SAP. Your primary focus will be full stack development ensuring high performance and responsiveness .You will also be responsible for automated testing and continuous integration.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Web application using Ruby, React and GraphQL.
* Full stack development (UI, API, Service, Data storage)
* Integration of data storage solutions (nosql), SAP and third party applications.
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
* Maintain the application quality, organization, and automation.
*Skills & Experience:*
* Experience of designing and building web applications in cloud, preferably Azure.
* Experience with Ruby on Rails, React, GraphQL along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
* Full stack development (UI, API, Service, Storage)
* Strong knowledge of SDLC, Git based versioning systems and CI/CD, automated functional and integration tests.
* Good understanding of no sql database, preferably Postgres.
* Good understanding of Agile methodology - Scrum
* Experience - 4-6 years in similar role
* Annual performance based bonus
* Home office allowance = £600pa to kit out your home working space
* Company pension scheme
* Bike to Work scheme
* Perkbox discount account
* Mentoring scheme
* Telephone call
* Video call with Hiring Manager
* Tech Test
* Video Call with Senior Leaders
Ruby, Ruby on Rails, React, GraphQL, AzureRuby, Ruby on Rails, React, GraphQL, Azure, CI/CD, NoSQL, PostgreSQL