ShipServ is the world's largest marketplace in the global marine industry , aiming to connect buyers and suppliers around the world. Our trading solutions automate procurement processes. We measure our success in our customers' ability to Trade simply and sustainably using our solutions.
We have won numerous awards, including Red Herring 100 Europe, First Tuesday, Tech Media Invest 100 and the prestigious White Bull Bully Awards. This is the past, and we need you to join us on our journey to develop and transform the Blue economy!
You are passionate about software development, best practices and code quality. You are smart, creative and you get things done! We value these attributes higher than your technical skills which you will develop at ShipServ. You are confident when expressing an opinion and you are open to hearing the perspective of others.
* Expert knowledge of CSS
* Ability to implement pixel-perfect interfaces based on provided UI designs
* 4+ years of experience working with NextJS, Typescript and React
* Strong experience using Material UI and Styled Components
* Proven experience of implementing large scale enterprise projects
* Proven experience of handling the UI performance, especially when working with large datasets
* Strong experience using GraphQL for frontend querying
* Experience using NodeJS
* Experience using WebSockets.
* Experience working in a monorepo
* Performance and Annual Bonus
* Life Insurance
* Casual Dress
* Automated Screener
* Tech Test
Next, Typescript, React, HTML/CSS, GraphQLNext, Typescript, React, GraphQL, Node.js, HTML/CSS