Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We're a fully remote team working across 15 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
As a part of the Maze product team, you will:
* Lead our Core team
* Responsible for delivering Maze's core value proposition and ensuring the functionality of the product lives up to customer expectations
* You'll work closely with the whole product team to lead a team of 5 (up to 8) engineers to success. You'll report directly to Maze's CTO.
* Work with the Product team to shape ideas, narrow down problems and support the development process of our products
* Amplify the company's culture within your team
* Help your team to deliver features aligned with the technical standards and company vision
* Mentor team members, 1:1s, career development
* Get your hands dirty and lead by example
* Perfect English (written & spoken) and excellent communication skills
* Leadership experience
* 8+ years of experience with our tech stack (ReactJs, NodeJs, Typescript, AWS)
* Project management skills
* Enthusiasm for Maze and our mission
* You enjoy working remotely
* Unlimited time off
* Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
* Laptop paid for by Maze
* Paid Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
* $850/month in benefits to be used at your discretion. Get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits!
* $2,000 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive workspace!
* Bonusly: Amazings use points in order to recognize each other's teamwork, dedication, and helpfulness - you can use the points you receive from your colleagues for products, cash, donate to nonprofits, and many more options depending on what country you're based.
* Screen via Zoom with a Recruiter
* Tech Interview with a Lead or Peer via Zoom
* Tech Assessment via Google Meet
* Interview with CTO or Lead via Zoom
React, Node.js, Typescript, AWSReact, Node.js, Typescript, AWS, Project Management