We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises - like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas - launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work - faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential. Build tomorrow, today!
*About the role:*
Passionate about technology but not evangelists of any single one sums up our approach to technology selection, all developers are empowered to understand and question technology choice, an increasing number of our teams own the entire DevOps model for their products.
Many ongoing and upcoming technical projects here at Checkout.com are focused around the scalability and optimisation of high performant systems, so if the above stack and the challenges facing a fast-scaling, technically focused company interest you, hopefully you can make a great impact here!
Tech Finance is a suite of products responsible for enhancing and optimisation Checkout.com's financial processes, becoming the golden source and distribution hub of financial data to a variety of end user groups. With Checkout.com's fast paced growth and complex business domain we thrive in the ongoing challenges of data integrity, granularity, and scalability.
*Our tech stack:*
The following are examples of technologies and frameworks used commonly throughout the business:
* .Net Core 3.1
* Various SQL and NoSQL offerings
* Microservices based architectures
* Passionate about technology and experience using the above mentioned technical stack
* A wide understanding and appreciation for software design and architecture
* Strong communicator who thrives in collaborative environments and teams
* Enthusiastic about delivery and have experience working in a fast paced agile environment
* Desire to work on an exciting product suite, core to the continued success of a fast scaling technical business
* Competitive Salary & Performance Bonus
* Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
* Company retreat (surprise annual trips)
* Flexible working, 24 days of paid leave and Birthday off
* Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme, comprehensive benefit plans
* Internal community groups and cultural events
* Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day
* A global wellness programme and private health insurance
* Tailored career development and learning pathways
* Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards
* Recruiter Screen
* Team Phone Screen
* Take-home challenge
C#, .NET, AWS.NET, C#, APIs, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, AWS, Docker, SQL, NoSQL, Microservices, Terraform