IMG ARENA is the premium provider of official sports content services to the betting and digital media industries. They have close partnerships with a diverse range of international sports federations and associations including the ATP, MLS, PGA, European Tour, NBA, NFL, WWE, UFC, BT Sport, Rogers, Univision, EFL and others, we fundamentally understand both the value of our clients' content and the most effective ways to deliver best-in-class innovations to the viewer experience.Working at IMG Arena is a fast-paced, fun and challenging, defined by an intense focus on innovation. We work harder and smarter than anyone else because we are passionate and believe in the products and services we offer.
*About the role:*
Here at IMG Arena, we're embarking on several greenfield projects that will revolutionise the industry; we're recruiting at all levels for people who are comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and have strong problem solving and analytical skills. In our team, we deal mainly with a live data NodeJS backend where speed is critical, as well as a series of front-end boasting advanced visualisation of data, such as 3D rendering.
The company is now growing massively, and IMG ARENA are looking for candidates who have a passion for collaboration, quality, performance and rapid delivery, people who thrive in an environment founded on the strengths of Agile and a culture where you're able to continually contribute to the technical direction of the team.
* Apollo Graphql
* React (Functional with hooks)
* Styled Components
* BabylonJS (3D)
* Apollo Server
* RxJS (for the manipulation of streams of data from different sources)
* 3D programming (Babylon.js is used, but general knowledge of 3D would be great)
* RxJS knowledge
* Automation tools (Webpack/rollup, CI/CD)
* Infrastructure tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx, AWS etc.)
* Implement new products and features according to their acceptance criteria, as well as maintaining and improving the existing features/codebase.
* Participate in design/architecture sessions and contribute to the technical direction of the team and department.
* Working together with the rest of the IMG ARENA and other internal/external partners to define and build new products and features.
* Work on the backend and/or frontend based on the necessity of the product.
* Experience in developing mobile-first web-based products
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Confident and capable communication skills, being able to clearly justify decisions
* Comfortable defining and contributing to technical foundations
* Life Insurance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Income Protection
* Season Ticket Loan
* Dental Insurance
* Cycle To Work
* Eye Care
* Will Writing
* Give As You Earn
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Gym Membership
* Phone Interview
* Pair Programming Challange
* Video Call with VP of Tech/Product