This job has expired

Full Stack Developer

Employer
Digital Surgery
Location
UK
Salary
Competitive
Closing date
14 Jun 2021

View more

Sector
Technology & New Media
Contract Type
Permanent
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Job Details

We are building software that pushes the boundaries of surgical care. We build tools to help healthcare systems improve training, reduce errors, and decrease the cost of medical care.
With our award winning Touch Surgery application and newly built GoSurgery product, Digital Surgery has created a digital data driven ecosystem that uses the latest and cutting edge technologies like AI, augmented reality and computer vision to modernize surgical training, orchestrate surgical teams in the OR and deliver safer surgery around the world.

*Skills & Experiences:*

* Strong skills with JavaScript and its tool chain (e.g. NodeJS, Typescript, Webpack, Babel, Jest)
* Knowledge of GraphQL
* Experience developing cloud applications on AWS, using services such as S3, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, DynamoDB
* Commercial experience building consumer facing web apps using component based UIs, ideally React / Styled Components
* Experience with SQL databases (preferably Postgres) including how to design table schemas and write performant queries
* Familiarity with a CI/CD development lifecycle
* Experience working within an agile product team

*About you:*
* A team player who enjoys collaboration and discussion
* Passionate about the product and always striving for great UX
* Always willing to get stuck into an unfamiliar problem and looking to learn
* Can communicate clearly, concisely and kindly with technical and non-technical coworkers
* A strong testing mindset and an understanding of different kinds of automated testing and when to use them
* A pragmatic development approach - confident with regularly triaging and reassessing priorities

-
* Private healthcare (including dental)

* Pension scheme - We contribute double your contribution (if you contribute 5%, we add a further 10%, totalling 15%)
* Life cover (4 x basic)
* 30 days' holiday
* Annual bonus
* Lunch allowance
* Free breakfast&healthy snacks
* Games / VR nights with pizza and beer provided
* Learning and development / training budget
* Cash for referring a friend to come work here and a few more on the way!

We also want to make sure that work doesn't interfere with life too much. That's why we have a flexible working policy where our core hours are 10-5 and you can also work from home when you need to. And, you can bring your dog to work too!

* Tel
* Zoom
* Technical Zoom
JavaScript, Node.js, AWS, GraphQL, PostgreSQLJavaScript, Node.js, Typescript, Webpack, Jest, GraphQL, AWS, React, SQL, CI/CD
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert