At FIBR we are committed to creating faster, fairer and more flexible financing solutions for small to medium businesses. We use more information, provide better terms, and better service; all fully online - at speed. We are one of the only lenders still supporting SME businesses with non-Government backed loans during this difficult time.
By analysing transaction data in real-time, as well as using historic annual accounts, we have the most rounded and up-to-date view of your business. This ensures that we grant credit that's affordable and right for your business. The finance we provide is dynamic. It flexes and moves with the businesses we serve, based on real data and needs. And it grows and changes with your businesses too - because we know that as your business evolves, your finance should do the same. Today, your finance evolves!
*About the role:*
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Tech Lead with 4+ years of experience to work on web application, you will have worked infrastructure based on the AWS lambda infrastructure and organised via the Serverless framework. With a background in a startup or FinTech environment, you will be passionate about customer experience and leading and motivating teams. We are looking for exceptional problem-solvers with a human-centric approach.
You will have an understanding of agile principles and tools like Jira, Confluence, Git, and with common development tools Jasmine. We value versatility. Our infrastructure is mainly written in both NodeJS, Typescript and Python depending on the use case and we want a strong proficiency in both. Our ideal candidate will be able to pick either up with relative ease.
You will have a squad of developers under your responsibility, this is a cross functional team focused on one specific part of the user journey. Your job will be to lead the squad's day to day and work with our Product Team on sprint planning, whist keeping close contact with the code base and development of features.
* Competitive Salary based on experience
* Employee Pension Contributions
* Keep healthy with Vitality Health Insurance
* Generous leave policy (38 days leave, including bank holidays)
As a start-up, we are still working on how we reward our team so watch this space for upcoming benefits and perks!
* We will review the profiles we receive and for those that stand out, we will set-up some calls so we can find out more about each other
* If we think we could be a match, we'll ask you to complete a task and meet with another member or two of our team.
* And then, if you like us as much as we like you, we'll make you an offer...
* And you can start as soon as possible! Our new HR team is super excited to welcome you on board.
Node.js, Typescript, Python, Machine LearningTypescript, Python, React, Node.js, HTML/CSS, PostgreSQL, Serverless, AWS Lambda, AWS, Jasmine