Hey there! We're a pioneering tech company based in the UK. We use the latest AI and data science to manage information and create insights for businesses such as Jaguar Land Rover, Anglian Water, Rolls-Royce, Northumbrian Water and Liberty to name a few. We're also a really down-to-earth, friendly bunch of experts who love a BBQ and a natter round the campfire (our legendary Aiimi camping trip is always a good laugh!)
We're obsessed with creating ways in which technology and AI can manage your information intuitively, so you can be free to do your job better, smarter and quicker. You could be a Chief Data Officer worried about risky sensitive information scattered across your network drives, or an employee wading through folder after folder looking for that one file you need. Our tools make sure you get the information you need the moment you need it, whether it's stored in the cloud, in a network drive, or in a long-forgotten folder.
Besides our super talented consultants, we also have our own IP called InsightMaker. InsightMaker enables ordinary folk to do extraordinary things - like access detailed data science analytics at the touch of a button, discover sensitive files for GDPR, manage assets intelligently and make your entire enterprise searchable. With lightning-fast response times, customers can securely search across millions of structured and unstructured data sets to find valuable information that was previously hidden or at risk of a data breach.
Relentlessly curious. Innovative. Intelligent. Bit quirky. Inclusive and diverse. Friendly. Ambitious. Leaders. Methodical. Honest. Problem solvers and creative thinkers. A start-up mindset. Not afraid to get stuck in and have a laugh on the way. That's how people describe us, so it's what we look for in new hires. Being brilliant at your job is a good idea too. We passionately believe that the strongest companies are diverse, inclusive and equal. That's why we're proud to hire across genders, age, sexual orientation, physical and mental abilities and ethnicities.
*About the role:*
Aiimi are looking to add a Senior Front End Developer experienced in Angular, HTML and CSS to our growing product development team. Aiimi Labs is our internal software development team focused on building the next generation information management products. As a developer joining Aiimi Labs, you will be part of a fast growing team working with cutting edge technologies in an Agile development environment.
* Work with our R&D team on our software products using Angular, HTML, SCSS, and Typescript.
* Translate high fidelity designs and prototypes into functional, client-ready features and applications
* Work with a diverse team of UX/UI designers, back end developers, DevOps specialists, and more to drive the future of our products
* Iterate on existing functionality to constantly improve and refine our UI, functionality, and code quality
* Collaborate with the QA team to ensure all developed features are tested thoroughly and timely
* Collaborate with the wider team in sprint planning activities
* Demonstrable recent experience working in front end web development in a relevant area, preferably Angular
* Keen interest in learning and working with cutting-edge technology and R&D, utilising your technical skills
* A background in developing, managing, maintaining and enhancing inhouse built software products
* Ability to adhere to designs and deliver accurate builds
* Previous use of source control repositories• Previous use of continuous integration technologies
* Experience working on building commercial software products
* TypeScript, npm, Angular CLI, SCSS, HTML
* Adherence to mobile-first development
Nice to have:*
* Experience using linters such as TSLint, ESLint and Stylelint
* Experience with formal unit testing methodologies
* Working in an Agile/Scrum process
* Knowledge of Document or Content Management systems
* Experience developing to WCAG AA Standards
* Death in service
* Critical illness cover
* £100 per month for phone and broadband bill
* Up to £1000 for home office equipment to support remote working
* Mental wellbeing (EAP)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with an additional day every two years
* On passing probation: 9% pension contribution
* Full private medical care through Bupa
* Call with Talent Team - via Zoom
* Technical call with relevant person and technical test - via Zoom
* Call with Team/Project Lead - via Zoom
Angular, Typescript, SCSS, HTMLAngular, Typescript, SCSS, HTML, Agile, Scrum