We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises - like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas - launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work - faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
*About the role*
Exposed to the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC), you will work on the specification, design, coding, testing and deployment of various solutions within a Microsoft .NET environment. The ideal candidate is passionate and spirited, lives and breathes Agile and firmly believes in creating clean, testable code.
*About the Team - FX & Payouts*
The FX&Payouts Product team is responsible for the [Checkout.com](http://checkout.com/) Payment and Treasury Risk Management solution, centralising our merchant's liquidity and improving operational efficiencies via an agnostic unified API. The product optimises global bank and alternate payment networks, intelligent routing and market leading payment validation, increasing data accuracy and seamlessly delivering payments. We consult with our merchants to innovate in new markets and expand their geographic footprint.
* Design, develop, and deliver new features on our RESTful API and related services
* Collaborate with globally distributed and multidisciplinary teams
* Assist in requirements identification and in producing specifications
* Create and maintain a development environment for efficient testing and integration
* Assist QA to define acceptance tests
* Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
* Participate in team knowledge management and make recommendations for continuous improvement of SDLC
* Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices, and procedures
* Mentor teammates
* Enjoy learning new skills and using the best tools for the job
* Solid experience in Software Development, Design and Architecture
* Strong knowledge and application of software design patterns
* Strong .NET framework knowledge
* Excellent practical knowledge of OOP concepts and SOLID principles
* Solid understanding of HTTP and RESTful design
* Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL
* Experience with Unit and Integration testing
* Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
* Cloud experience
* Superb communication skills, ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams
* Fluent in English and C#
Don't meet all the requirements? Please still message me if you think you are the right person for the position. We are always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
* Competitive Salary & Performance Bonus
* Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
* Company retreat (surprise annual trips)
* Flexible working, 24 days of paid leave and Birthday off
* Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme, comprehensive benefit plans
* Internal community groups and cultural events
* Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day
* A global wellness programme and private health insurance
* Tailored career development and learning pathways
* Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards
* Phone Screen - 30mins
* Team Phone Screen - 30mins
* Remote Test
* Final Stage Interview - 2.5hrs
.NET, C#, SQLC#, .NET, SQL, Docker, REST, HTTP, NoSQL, AWS, CI/CD, TeamCity