This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the largest alternative asset managers in the world. Technology is central to Man's business strategy and we are constantly looking at better ways of doing things. Our culture embraces change and change is the norm rather than the exception in a constantly evolving organisation and industry.
We are looking for a SharePoint Engineer with a genuine passion for technology solutions to work within the Investment Management Technology team. The team is responsible for the post investment decision technology solutions implemented across the business, including Risk, AHL, GLG, Numeric, FRM, MSL, GPM, Compliance, Sales and Marketing, Funds Treasury, Operations and Client Reporting.
The successful applicant will help analyse, document, support, rationalise, and where appropriate, build upon our current estate of SharePoint solutions.
For the right candidate, the scope of the role could include our package of code light, customisable applications such as Tableau, Power BI, JIRA, Office 365, Slack, Salesforce, Automate and Workato.
Applicants should be comfortable in designing, implementing and maintaining SharePoint solutions (On-Prem and Online).
- Participate in the SharePoint work prioritisation process by reviewing requests, assessing their suitability to the SharePoint platform and providing development estimates where appropriate
- Based on prioritisation decisions - enhance, maintain and build out our SharePoint solutions
- Liaise directly with key stakeholders to understand requests and deliver solutions
- Help to shape our SharePoint strategy
- Assist as required with our ongoing upgrade to Sharepoint on-line
- SharePoint Development - proven experience working with:
- SharePoint Object Model
- Development background with C#
- OOB approach, understand the differences between built in functionality that can be implemented simply and the need for custom coding.
- General site collection admin tasks (permissions model, custom lists, content types)
- Experience in analysing business requirements and recommending the most appropriate technology solution would be beneficial