- Software development experience in an enterprise environment
- Good development skills and experience with Typescipt, CSS.
- Experience with reactive extensions.
- Experience with Real Time trading systems.
- Knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Strong interest in continuous improvement and all aspects of software development and delivery
- Good understanding of test driven development and continuous integration practices
- Good understanding of relational databases with appropriate SQL knowledge
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, inside and outside the team.
- Desire to learn quickly and ability to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers.
- Solid academic background in engineering, sciences or economics.
- Front Office development experience in any of: Interest Rates Products, Repos, FX.
- Financial product knowledge in Interest Rates products, FX, FX Options
- Experience with C# and the Microsoft.NET stack, and preferably XAML (either Silverlight and/or WPF).
- Experience developing large Real Time financial trading applications.
- Experience with Real Time messaging protocols.
- Agile practitioner using Scrum.
- An ability to design performant software and an understanding of application performance profiling.
Within this department there are multiple teams developing internally and externally facing applications for pricing and trading cash and structure products across the different product lines. The applications are delivered via a mix of .NET and HTML5 UI technologies and Java Server Side components to manage downstream service interaction and orchestration from pricing through to booking. The projects are undergoing some transformation both with UI platform convergence with like applications but also modularization and industrialization of services to provide a scalable, robust platform for upcoming years of growth.