At Masabi, we are helping to make cities better places to live, work and visit, by enabling seamless, frictionless journeys on public transport systems. We are a SaaS company, developing a ticketing (fare payments) platform that allows people to buy and present tickets for public transport on their mobile phones or travel simply by tapping a bank card.
We believe a new fare payments system allowing passengers to just tap and ride, without needing to buy a ticket or understand fares, should be available to every passenger and every transit agency around the globe, without prohibitive costs or taking years to deliver, helping people move seamlessly from A to B.
Our Justride platform has been named Ticketing Technology of the Year 2019/2020 and is deployed in over 100 locations around the world, including New York, London, Boston, Las Vegas, Bucharest, Valencia, The Hague, Los Angeles, Sydney and many more. With an exciting industry-first mobile ticketing SDK, we are partnering with companies like [Uber](https://www.businessinsider.com/how-uber-masabi-mobile-train-tickets-works-2018-4?r=US&IR=T), [Lyft](https://www.masabi.com/2020/12/02/rtd-lyft-and-masabi-launch-mobile-ticketing-for-transit-customers/), [Transit](https://blog.masabi.com/blog/transit-launches-mobile-ticketing-with-masabi), [Moovit](https://blog.masabi.com/blog/moovit-partners-with-ezfare-and-masabi-to-make-trip-planning-and-paying-easier-and-safer-for-riders-across-ohio-and-kentucky) and many more to enable the purchase of public transport tickets within leading mobility applications. Masabi has offices in London, New York, Denver and Cluj, and investors include Mastercard, Shell and Keolis. Come join us on this exciting ride as we build the transit technology ecosystem of tomorrow.
*About the role:*
We ensure high standards by comprehensive end to end and unit testing, as well as refactoring to ensure we work to the latest standards, best practices and we are in the process of upgrading some of our frameworks such as Angular to the latest version. We work as part of a cross-discipline team who deliver robust and reusable components originating from product requirements through UX, design, development, and quality assurance. We are looking for a proactive person to join the team and actively contribute to code reviews, pairing, knowledge sharing, mentoring and technical roadmapping.
* Angular 10/11 (NgRx, RxJS, TypeScript, SCSS)
* Ionic 5 and Ionic-cli 6 (written in modern Angular style with ES6 classes and TypeScript)
* Jasmine & Karma / Jest (for unit testing)
* Git / Jira / Bamboo
Great if you have:*
* Experience with responsive CSS, HTML5 across multiple browsers and devices.
* Significant working experience with - and a desire to work using - agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, XP, Scrum, Continuous Delivery).
* Experience working in a mobile environment.
* Experience in using and setting up automated build infrastructure (e.g. Bamboo with AWS).
* Experience building hybrid mobile apps (e.g. Protector / Capacitor).
* some experience with iOS & Android development (JAVA / Objective-C / Swift)
* Optional enrolment into the company pension scheme to which the company will
* contribute 3% and you would contribute 5% of your annual salary.
* Private Healthcare via Axa including pre-existing conditions and mental health.
* Life Insurance.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Travel Season Loan.
* Rental Deposit Loan.
* 22 days holiday p.a. plus 3(4) additional days when the office is closed between
* Xmas and New Year. You can also buy up to 5 extra days of holiday prorated over the
* course of a year.
* £200 per year to spend on your
* Recruiter Call
* Call with Engineering Manager
* Technical Interview
* Cultural Interview