Quantitative Strategist (Python/ C++)
Your future employer are a world renowned European Investment bank.
They are on the lookout for a talented developer/ strat to come on board, within the Quantitative Analytics FO team, and will be responsible for the development of advanced analytics and automation tools for the derivatives business across all asset classes.What the Quantitative Strategist role will involve (Python/ C++)
Requirements of the Quantitative Strategist Role (Python/ C++):
- Collaborate with front office users to understand requirements and propose new solutions.
- Develop analytics and optimization tools leveraging the capabilities of the Aqua platform.
- Mastering complex business domains.
- Collaborating within the aqua high-performing, delivery-focused core platform team and working closely with library quants and the risk engine team.
- Proven ability to communicate with FO users.
- Solid track record of delivering production grade tools to FO desks.
- Solid understanding of the derivatives business, in one or more asset class.
- Python programming.
- Experience with statistics and quantitative methods.
- Experience with distributed computing.
- Experience with functional & object-oriented programming.
- Experience with distributed version control systems.
- Understanding of mathematical models for derivatives products.
- Experience with other languages like C++, Java and C#.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
This role is a critical hire and as such they are willing to be very flexible in what they offer to get the right person on board.
If this sounds like something you would at least like to hear more about please forward your CV or call on +44(0)20 7780 6706Reference
: Quantitative Strategist (Python/C++)Location
: £100,000 - £200,000 + Substantial Bonus, Pension, MedicalContact
: Alastair AndressTelephone
: +44(0)20 7780 6706