Azure, DevOps, Engineer, CI/CD, INSIDE IR35
My Client, an information technology service and consulting company are looking for Azure Engineers and Architects to join their growing team as they transform their clients' Azure capacity.
The ideal candidate will:
- Azure Infrastructure Architect/Engineer: design, develop, and maintain infrastructure and various Azure IaaS and PaaS services.
- Expected to understand the Azure services and apply best practices regarding security and scalability.
- Working experience on Azure infrastructure setup and implementation. Should have at least one associate level certificate (pro will be a plus).
- Understanding of Azure Cloud Adoption Framework and Azure Lighthouse.
- Should be able to write infrastructure as code using Azure ARM
- Able to use a CI/CD pipelines to deploy applications on Azure. We use Azure Devops and Github actions for CI/CD.
- Previous experience with the serverless approaches using Azure Functions is a plus.
- Understanding of the enterprise management processes - OS backup, patching, vulnerability scanning, compliance and how to achieve that in Azure.
If this sounds like you or something you are interested in please apply or email Yarna at TEKsystems on ygiltrap@(teksystems.com)
Azure, DevOps, Engineer, Terraform, CI/CDJob Title:
500.00 - 550.00 GBP DailyJob Type:
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.