A requirement has arisen for an exceptional C++ Developer within the Market Data team, the ideal candidate will have experience of working on high performance market data ticker plant software.
As part of the Trading Technology group, the market data team is responsible for components which receive and disseminate real-time and historical market data, across a wide spectrum of markets and asset classes, to all users in the firms proprietary real-time trading platform.
You will work within a team developing a new Market Data ticker plant to distribute live and historical data supporting the majority of the firm's trading and research. You will work closely with the investment teams to design and maintain a scalable and distributed application. This product will abstract market data complexity across various financial assets classes, while maintaining a high level of reliability. Quality control, testing, monitoring and automation are central to our development process.Role:
- Participate in full life cycle of the software development process, including creation of specifications, implementation, testing, roll-out and production stabilization
- Apply state of the art software development practices to produce a high-quality result
- Play a key role in architecting the firm's market data infrastructure
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to develop solutions which closely fit business needs
- Work in collaboration with developers in offices around the world
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- 2+ years' experience working on high performance market data ticker plant software
- 3+ years' C/C++ Linux based development experience
- Strong communication skills