Twenty have partnered with a Corporate Bank who are looking for a FI Credit Analyst to join their Credit Analysis Department. This team sits between front line origination team and 2nd line credit team and will be responsible for promoting an optimal risk/return on the banks' lending opportunities.
- Work as a credit analyst to manage the risk exposure across an EMEA wide portfolio
- Work with Front Office teams on live transactions & risk monitoring to identify and mitigate risks associated with the structure, documentation, counterparty and industry
- Financial Institution Credit Analyst covering a varied portfolio of Banks across developed and emerging economies
- Perform fundamental credit calls on live transactions, limit renewals and annual reviews;
- Work closely with relationship bankers and product partners.
- Actively monitoring assigned portfolio of FIs for potential changes in credit risk and update internal ratings
- Quickly assess key credit issues, raise salient points to the correct stakeholders and to assess the risk- reward trade off.
- Extensive experience in fundamental FI credit analysis gained in either a bank, asset manager or rating agency environment.
- There should be an emphasis on credit analysis in the context of a transaction or event, or a strong motivation to move into a more transaction driven environment.
- Experience covering FIs in EMEA
- Understanding of loan documentation and credit protections desirable
- Understanding of market risk and ISDA/CSA desirable