Broadgate Search are partnered with one of the fastest growing tech startups in the UK, who are looking for a Treasury Manager
to join the team.
This is a newly created role due to growth, where you will be joining an extremely high growth business that have recently raised their series B funding and will be expected to double in size globally over the next year or two.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be fully qualified (ACT or ACCA/CIMA) and will need to have at least 5 years' within treasury and cash management, ideally within a high growth business.Responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining short, medium and long term cash flow forecasts to support decision making and overall strategy
- Monitoring cash flow against forecasts and analysing recommendations for strategic improvement
- Developing, managing and evolving Treasury KPI reporting
- Partnering with other departments in the business to implement strategic improvements (e.g. building an in depth understanding of customer and supplier payment terms and working collaboratively to optimise);
- Developing hedging strategies to manage currency fluctuations and risks
- Supporting the planning, budgeting and forecasting process
- Working closely with the banks and investors to optimise cash flow and manage liquidity risks
- Basic salary up to £80k DOE
- Flexible WFH policy to suit your personal requirements
- Annual discretionary bonus
- £500 annual self-development budget for conferences and training
If this sounds like you, please apply directly or get in touch.