About the opportunity Department Description
The Financial Crime Hub (FCH) operations team is responsible for the verification of new and existing UK clients for Anti Money Laundering (AML) purposes, in addition to the performance of periodic reviews and investigation of PEP, sanction and adverse media screening alerts. We service a range of clients and product types including Corporates, Trusts, SIPP, Bond, Premier Cash, share dealing, ISA, and collective investment accounts via a combination of manual and automated processes. Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to support the financial crime aspects of migrating 290k retail clients onto Fidelity's platform. This will require performance of business analysis and planning activity in the lead-up to the migration, and then support of processing / verification of financial crime prevention operational work during the course of the AML refresh project, as customers on-board. Once the project has completed and the customers form part of Fidelity's BAU book of business, the role is expected to move into the BAU structure to support the ongoing uplift in activity as a result of increased client numbers. Key Responsibilities
Required Experience, Mindset and Qualifications
- To perform AML, KYC and other financial crime prevention checks for customers onboarding as part of a migration project. Work completed should be in accordance with Fidelity's Global KYC Standards
- The majority of activity will be on individuals, with a smaller number of Trust relationships
- Monitoring and taking action from violations received from financial crime and fraud prevent systems
- Communicating in writing to customers as a call to action to provide Fidelity with requierd ID&V / KYC documents
- The resolution of not-in-good items of work
- Adherence to productivity and quality KPI's in the performance of the role
- Liaison between Fidelity's internal 1st and 2nd line financial crime teams, and a third party provider who is being onboarded to perform remediation activity
- Support in the production of management information to track the progress of the refresh project
- Performance of business analysis to support readiness activity, for example letter template drafting and customer journey mapping
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
About you About Fidelity International
- Experience working in a 1st line AML / KYC operations function on respective systems, having performed screening, onboarding monitoring, and high-risk client reviews
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to problem solving
- A desire to learn, and upskill on the processes you'll be required to perform
- Willingess to take ownership and be decisive, but open to feedback
- An understanding of AML regulatory requirements and taking a risk based approach
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Understandig of lean, continuous improvement is beneficial
- Profficient time management and the ability to be flexible in the work that is asked of you
- Industry AML / KYC / Financial Crime prevention qualifications are nice to have but not essential
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 countries and with $739.9 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 31 March 2021. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.