Smartzer is a next-generation video technology platform (SaaS) used by brands to make their videos and live streams clickable and shoppable and to gain detailed video interaction analytics.
The platform covers interactive video tagging, distribution and data capabilities. This helps companies make the most of their videos - sell products and gain vast data to understand how people interact with online video. Our clients are global brands and agencies including Valentino, Adidas, LVMH, Dior, BMW, MINI, and SHEIN.
We are thrilled to see huge growth in the business and are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. At Smartzer you will have an opportunity to make a real difference and take ownership of your work not to mention see it live in action with many of our high profile clients using the Smartzer platform on a daily basis to promote and sell their core products.
*About the role:*
You will be joining our Solutions Engineering team where you will be the primary technical lead in our engagements with our prospective and existing customers and partners. You will be responsible for the technical input and oversight on our most exciting opportunities whilst working alongside our Development and Customer Success teams.
Whether it is helping design a new integration with an e-commerce platform or distribution partners, assisting with implementing new API integrations or developing a customised video shopping experience front-end, there is a need for you to take a leading role in technical conversations.
Your day to day will focus on everything from evangelising on the capability of Smartzer, assisting customers through their technical onboarding our platform, developing customised player solutions and API integrations, as well as providing market insight and trends feedback to our product and development team to assist with future product development roadmap.
* Responsible for the end to end delivery and development of a custom solution for enterprise clients
* Develop a strong working relationship with the prospect's technical staff and be able to gain their trust and credibility through your deep technical knowledge and subject matter expertise
* Guide the prospective merchant or partner throughout the evaluation process alongside the business success managers and ensure a deal's technical close
* Develop and run demos alongside business success managers with a clear plan to take the audience successfully through the evaluation process and turn them into a happy customer or partner
* Assist business development team with proposal requests if needed
* Ideally proven technical pre-sales and/or post-sales experience within a software company (SaaS experience would be desirable, not essential)
* An excellent understanding of APIs and the ability to lead architecture discussions around API integration
* Be able to articulate complex technical issues and solutions to non-technicals and to establish trust & credibility with prospective customers
* Experience building and delivering demos independently and effectively in face to face and web meetings
* Good working functional knowledge of enterprise e-commerce software solutions preferred, e.g. SFCC, Magento etc.
* High proficiency in written & verbal communication
* A willingness to work collaboratively across all areas of the business and be passionate about Smartzer's continued growth
* We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements
* Share option scheme available
* Stage 1: Introductory call with CTO and CEO
* Stage 2: Coding task
* Stage 3: Review and discussion about the coding task