*About the role:*
ClearMacro is a growing technology company building bespoke solutions for the world's largest asset managers. We're looking for experienced engineers to work on a greenfield project building the next iteration of our data and quant analysis platform with a focus on simplicity and minimalism.
It's led by an experienced management team who have managed investment portfolios and technology at some of the world's largest investment managers. Having closed a major funding round in early 2020, our strategic investors and enviable advisory team are actively involved and help provide additional guidance to keep us focused on our mission.
Our mission is to build a platform that will allow us to leverage our expertise to operate multiple products for different customer profiles and rapidly create bespoke solutions to meet new challenges as we continue to innovate and explore market opportunities.
This is a unique chance to build an elegant solution for delivering tangible outcomes to large scale asset allocators. In our engineering, we want to focus on doing as few things as possible - but doing them very well. We're not interested in technology for the sake of it.
* At least 5 years' experience working as a front-end developer with modern web development frameworks (such as React or VueJS) on production software at a reputable company.
* Experience with server-side programming in at least one other programming language: Python/Java/C# etc.
* Experience setting up modern cloud CI/CD and IaC from scratch, we want to build new processes to make us more efficient, not burden us with bureaucracy.
* Experience running containerised workloads, on K8s or otherwise - note that we aren't building microservices or other elaborate thought castles in the sky.
* Experience implementing GraphQL based solutions for data-driven applications - Some of our data is hierarchical in nature
* Experience using PaaS services on multiple cloud providers - we want people who can remain impartial, not unbridled evangelists.
* Experience working with data visualisation libraries such like D3
* Experience supporting production systems - developers who've never supported someone else's code in production tend to write unsupportable code.
* 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Flexible working from home policy post COVID
* Competitive salary + cash bonus structure
* Medical Insurance
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Initial phone call with HR (once you are shortlisted)
* Follow up interview with CIO/CTO (video meeting )
* Interviews with with advisory team and CEOs (video meeting)
React, Vue.js, Typescript, Python, CI/CDReact, Vue.js, Typescript, Python, CI/CD, Data Visualisation, D3