We build products to help brands pack more personality into eCommerce, so that they can deliver delightful customer and gifting experiences. We work with a variety of industries but believe that we deliver the most value to eCommerce, so this is the focus of our technical development.
Personalized handwritten notes delight customers. Our technology allows brands to automate pseudo-handwritten notes that look exactly like real handwriting. Brands can automatically print notes to include in packages while the order is packed, or send in the post from our facilities in the US, UK, and CA.
*About the role:*
We are looking for brilliant engineers and product managers to lead our platform development and technical team. You will work closely with our other engineers to build and ship key features in a fast paced environment. You will also work with the CEO on the technical roadmap and product strategy.
This is an opportunity to lead the technical side of a fast growing startup with impressive traction.
* Leading the engineering team through management and mentorship.
* Platform development, as well as designing, building, and managing new products and features.
* Contributing to recruitment and scaling the technical team with the product.
* Recommending technological developments.
* A love for technology and building clever solutions to real problems.
* Previous experience in software design and developing customer-orientated platforms.
* Strong organizational leadership skills.
* Proven ability to lead remote dev teams
* Experience in recruiting Engineers and contributors.
* Must be knowledgeable about industry trends and best practices.
* Experience with cloud environments like GCP or AWS.
* Experience with SQL
* Experience with similar tech stacks.
*Our tech stack:*
* We use firebase for 90% of our applications infrastructure (Hosting, CDN storage, Document database, serverless compute).
* For other applications we use whatever is best suited to the task, but we often find this is python or Node.js.
* Flexible working & Fully remote
* Take as much holiday as is needed
* Brief intro call
* Technical test
* Technical interview
* A game with rest of the team