Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers.
Discover more at [www.medidata.com](http://www.medidata.com/).
* Be a hands-on contributor involved directly in the development of Software Applications
* Provide solution to complex business problems and translate them into technology
* Be aware of the new design patterns and provide solutions based on the selected patterns.
* Help the team to debug the production issues and provide possible workarounds and solutions.
* Worked on large scale Scala projects in an enterprise environment.
* Experience in GraphQL paradigm and modelling.
* Experience in Streaming and Event Driven Architecture.
* Practical experience in using Databases (mySQL, postgres, etc).
* Experience with TDD and BDD, with focus on API.
* Exposure to data modelling and semantic web.
* Development in SaaS and cloud-based environments.
* Experience in working with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services.
Education & Experience:*
Typically requires strong related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or good and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience.
* Base salary - to be honest across all roles there's a broad range. If we're a good match for you and vice versa, we'll try and make it work!
* 10% bonus
* Recognised on the list for Best Workplaces 2020 from Great Place to Work
* D&I Leadership Council; Countless Business Resource Groups
* Private health and dental care for you and your family
* Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing; access to tools and resources
* Thinking about the future: retirement/ pension schemes
* Kazoo / Rewards
* Unforgettable (live and virtual!) Summer and Winter parties!
* A ton of professional development
Screening with a Recruiter:
* 30 minutes Video Hangout with Hiring Manager
* Technical Interview
* Managerial interview