Rapidly expanding FMCG Company that operates in beauty industry requires a senior lawyer due to continued expansion. Reporting to the General Counsel, you will undertake a broad ranging range and work directly with senior management. This is a role where fluency in either French, German or Spanish is advantageous but not mandatory.
1. Drafting or amending, advising and negotiating on a wide range of commercial contracts including licenses, services and supply agreements, terms and conditions, distribution agreements, authorised retailer agreements, website terms, as well as bespoke commercial agreements.
2. Advising the marketing teams in relation to brand promotions including prize draws operated through social media, and promotional materials.
3. Advising the online marketing team on a wide range of issues.
4. Regulatory compliance.
5. Data Protection advice.
6. The pragmatic handling of dispute resolution.
7. Other general business legal matters which may arise from time to time which could include property and employment matters.
8. A small amount of travel may be required for the purpose of attending meetings in the UK and/or oversee
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.