Job Title: Science Teacher
Location: West London
Salary Scale: MPS 1 to MPS 6
Contract: Temp to perm
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education is currently looking for a qualified Science Teacher, to join a high achieving secondary school located in West London.
The school is a thriving, diverse and successful comprehensive high school, committed to high standards.
The school is looking to appoint a KS4 Science Teacher who shares their beliefs in the highest standards of academic attainment in a educational settings. The successful candidate should be an innovative and dynamic Science Teacher, able to teach KS3 to KS4.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified Science teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed., Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Science Teacher or trainee Science Teacher
- Hold an honours degree or equivalent in B.Ed.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving education professionals across the UK.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, who feel that they can add value to this school and can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Ali Izagaren