My client is a leading quantitative research and technology firm. They research investment strategies to predict returns in financial markets across multiple asset classes; then develop the research and execution platform to deploy these ideas in global markets. They offer a dynamic, flexible and highly stimulating working environment, where good ideas are prized and rewarded appropriately. The Role:
My client is looking for top talented engineers to join their firm who will work across an array of areas within the business. An idea of responsibilities for those successful candidates include, but are not limited to: extending systems for deployment of increasingly advanced features without sacrificing accuracy, processing and executing large data sets with strict realtime performance obligations and building modern UIs for managing and understanding complex systems running around the world. My client's systems are mostly written in C#, but also provide the opportunity to work with a range of modern technologies, including F#. Requirements:
- Proven capability to develop high quality software.
- 2+ years' commercial experience in C#, Java, C++ or other mainstream modern programming languages.
- Excellent education - 2:1 degree or above in Computer Science (or equivalent) from a top-tier university.
- Passionate about software technology and the underlying hardware.
- Financial experience is desired but not essential.
- Market-leading salary and bonuses
- Private medical insurance
- Games Room
- Sports socials
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Give-as-You-Earn scheme
If you are interested and feel you'd be a good fit please get in touch! Lauren Gray
0203 745 6529